|Change Font Size |
FREE AUTHOR TOUR
Click here if you are using Windows Vista/Windows 7 and our ActiveX programs like VedPro has problems saving or checking in.
Click here for steps to install our ActiveX programs like VedPro (Online Editor) for V-doX or batch download.
Click here for steps to fix the mscal.ocx/date-Calendar problem in VedPro (Online Editor) for V-doX. This occurs in some computers due a buggy version of a MSOffice file mscal.ocx. You may receive a warning popup about this file being corrupt.
If you receive an error like "the program referenced memory at ...the memory could not be read" problem in VedPro (Online Editor) for V-doX. Please uninstall Google Toolbar. Reboot the computer and try again.
Click here if you are using Windows Vista/Windows 7 and receive a Run time error 70
Click here if you are using Windows Vista/Windows 7 and receive a Run time error 5153
Right click and Click "Save Link" here do download the .reg file if you receive the "The associated com server does not support activex embedding, error 80041103". Save the file and then open File manager. Locate the file and click on it to run. Allow Registry editor to make the necessary entries. After Registry Editor succcessfully adds the entries, Reboot the computer
Click here to download the VS_UploadGenie™ for V-Safes.
Click here to view our License Agreement for the V_Uploader
Click here to download the VAREQUE Uploader for V-DoX™.
Click here to download the Author UserGuide.
V-DoX Administrator's User Manual.
Click here to download the MT UserGuide.
Click here to download the QA UserGuide.
Click here for Animated Demos.
We are committed to 100% satisfaction. Our trusted technical support staff are always around to help. To ensure the best user experience, we suggest making Vareque a 'Trusted' site.
STEPS TO MAKE VAREQUE A TRUSTED SITE
Click Here to make Vareque a trusted site. Click "Open", then "Yes" when prompted.
If the above procedure fails, Please Follow the steps below to make Vareque a trusted site.
Step 1. In the lower right hand corner of the Internet Explorer window, you will see a small globe with the word Internet next to it.
Double-click the globe to bring up the window entitled Internet Security Properties.
Alternately click on Tools-internet-options menu at the top of the browser
Step 2. Click the large green check mark entitled Trusted Sites.
Step 3. Click the Sites... button.
Step 4. Check the box next to the words Require server verification...
Step 5. Type https://vareque.com into the box under the words Add this Web site to the zone: and click the Add button.
Step 6. Click the OK button to close this window.
STEPS TO INSTALL OUR ACTIVE-X PROGRAMS
Our system requires the user to install certain ActiveX programs that are plug-ins(add-ons) to internet Explorer. Due to the security setup in the different versions of Internet Explorer, you may face problems while trying to install our Program. The problems could be messages like "Could not install, because IE does not recognise the publisher" etc. The following steps will help you bypass these issues and successfully install our Active-X program. Your version of IE may not contain all the steps or prompts listed below. Just ignore the ones you do not find. Some of our ActiveX programs are V-EdPro, our Online Editor, Batch Download and Print etc. Make sure you set https://vareque.com as a trusted site as detailed above.
1. Open the Vareque Website in IE: https://vareque.com/
2. Ensure that the Status Bar is visible:
1. Click on the View Menu on the IE Toolbar at the top of the IE Window
2. Ensure that "Status Bar" is ticked
3. Look for the "Trusted Sites" green tick icon on the status bar at the bottom of the IE browser window
4. Double-click on the "Trusted Sites" icon
5. Click the "Custom Level..." button
6. Scroll down the list to "Miscellaneous" and change the setting "Access Data Sources across Domains" to Enable
7. Click OK, then OK again to return to the Vareque Website
1. Double click on the "Trusted Sites" (green tick) icon in the status bar
2. Click the "Custom level..." button
3. Ensure that "Automatic Prompting for ActiveX Controls" , "Download unsigned ActiveX controls" and "Run Components not signed with Authenticode is set to "Enable"
4. Ensure that "Initialize and script ActiveX controls not marked as safe for scripting" is set to "Enable"
5. Click OK, then OK again to return to the Browser
6. Select Tools/Internet Options
7. Select Security tab
8. Verify that all of the ActiveX boxes are Enabled (or Prompt).
9. Verify that Active Scripting is Enabled.
10. Click OK
11. Select the Advanced tab
12. Under the security section towards the bottom:
13. CHECK the box "Allow software to run or install even if signature is invalid"
14. UNCHECK the box "Check for publisher's certificate revocation"
15. UNCHECK the box "Check for server certificate revocation"
16. UNCHECK "Check for signatures on downloaded programs"
17. Restart IE and once more confirm that the settings changed above are set.
Now when you go to the website to load our Active-X programs (VEdPro, VDownload etc), you may be prompted to allow the installation. Allow the installation till you see the Program running successfully. Test the program thoroughly till you are satisfied. Then you can safely reverse any changes you made in the last 17 steps of stage C.
FIX THE MSCAL.OCX ISSUE IN VEDPRO
Sometimes, In certain computers, the Calendar in VEDPRo does not close on its own. This is a bug caused by a bad version of the calendar program used by MSOffice. In other computers, a popup may appear with the message that mscal.ocx is corrupt or not registered.
For pre-Windows Vista Computers
1. Right Click-Save-target-as here to download the MSoffice calendar program file named mscal.ocx
2. Save or Overwrite the file mscal.ocx in the folder c:\program files\msoffice\officeXX\. The path shown may be slightly different depending on your version of MSWord.
You may need to register the file. Please follow the steps below to do so.
1.Locate the file mscal.ocx using windows explorer or My Computer. It should be in the folder you saved the file to.
2.Hold down the shift key and right click on the file. Then click 'Open With...' from the menu.
3.An 'Open With' dialog box should appear. Click the button 'Other...'.
4.Navigate to your windows\system32 directory and select the file 'RegSvr32.exe'. Do a file search for it if you have trouble locating the exact folder. It is typically located in c:\windows\System32. Click Open to select the file. Then click OK on the 'Open With' dialog.
5.You should see a message indicating the file was successfully registered. If you see an error message, try restarting your computer and going through the above process again.
The above two steps should fix the issue in most cases.
A workaround is to switch to another program window with the calendar open in VEDPro. Then just switch back to VEDPro and the calendar will be responsive.
For Windows Vista/7 Computers
Close all open IE browsers. Right click on the IE icon and then click "Properties". Click on "Advanced". Check the box "Run as Administrator". Click "OK" to close the window. Now click on the IE icon to start IE
Right Click-Save-target-as here to download the MSoffice calendar program file named mscal.ocx
Save or Overwrite the file mscal.ocx in the folder c:\program files\msoffice\officeXX\. The path shown may be slightly different depending on your version of MSWord.
You may need to register the file. Please follow the steps below to do so.
1.Click Start, in the Start Search box, type command. A list of of matches will appear above. Right-click Command Prompt in Programs list, and then click "Run as administrator". You will likely be prompted for an administrator confirmation, or a password. Type your password or click Continue..
2.Now type CD "\program files\msoffice\officeXX\" and hit Enter. Make sure you type the open and close quotes and the exact folder names as seen in your windows explorer.
3.Now type regsvr32 mscal.ocx and hit Enter. If nothing happens, type \windows\system32\regsvr32 mscal.ocx and hit Enter.
4..You should see a message indicating the file was successfully registered. If you see an error message, try restarting your computer and going through the above process again.
FIX THE FILE SAVING AND CHECKING IN PROBLEM WITH VEDPRO IN VISTA/WINDOWS 7
Some users may have problems trying to save the jobs in VEDPro. There may be a popup message box that states something like "Word cannot give a document the same name as an open document".
1. Click on "Computer" icon on the desktop or Click on the Round "start" button on the left bottom corner and then click "All Programs" then "Accessories" then "Windows Explorer".
2. Locate the file winword.exe, this is typically in c:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\ folder.
3. Right-click on the winword.exe file and left-click on Properties. Then Click on the tab "Compatibility" on the window that pops up.
4. Check the box "Run this Program as Administrator". Click on the button "Apply" then "OK".
5. Now right-click on the Internet Explorer shortcut icon that you use to launch Internet Explorer, and left-click on Properties. Click on the button "Advanced". Then
6. Check the box "Run as Administrator". Click on the button "OK", and close all other open windows by clicking on OK.
7. Now reboot. After reboot, each time you start Internet explorer, you will get a confirmation window. This confirms that you are launching the program as an administrator.
You could also right click on the icon and then left-click on "Run as Administrator" to achieve the same goal.
FIX FOR RUNTIME ERROR 70
This problem occurs due to the fact the programs do not have access to files by default. VDoX needs to access your local file system to cache and save your typed jobs.
Right click on the Internet explorer icon and click on "Run as administrator".
FIX FOR RUNTIME ERROR 5153
This problem occurs due to some malfunction in a few of the update files sent by microsoft.
Go to your control panel and click on the Programs and Features icon.
In the left pane, click on the View installed updates link.
Click on the column head "Installed on", to sort by date.
Now uninstall all the last installed updates one by one. For eg. if you have 10 updates and fixes for 1.1.2010, and 8 for 12.20.2009 and today is 1.2.2010, first uninstall the 10 from 2010 and the reboot and try VEdPro. If you still receive the error, uninstall the 8 from 12.2009. and so on.