|Change Font Size |
FREE AUTHOR TOUR
HOW DOES V-DOX WORK?
- Subscribe for a V-DoX.
- There are two file upload options
(i) Use our simple VUploader at the author/doctors office to silently and efficiently pick up all dictated files, from hand held recorders without any user interaction.
(ii) Subscribe for the V-800 toll free and then receive the dictations directly in your V-DoX
- Once uploaded, the file is available for download, distribution or automatic workflow routing with a TAT flag warning you of the time lag.
- The transcriptionists or Admins with multi-roles, login and transcribe the dictations on our VEd-Pro platform (you retain all your MSWord tools in VEd-Pro).
- Now depending on the situation, the file may be QAed or directly sent into the author/doctor's queue for his review.
- The authors' login to their account to retrieve their files securely from our website. They may batch download, print, email or fax their documents right from their V-DoX console.
Sample of how a typical Medical Transcription Company would use V-DoX TASP.
** If you were using the toll free V-800 system, the doctor would be calling in and you would receive the files in your V-DoX.
- Subscribe for the V-DoX.
- Download the VUploader from the Vareque website and burn onto a CD. (optional, as the VUploader can be downloaded from the Doctor's office too)
- Log on to the V-DoX member site and create the client firm accounts.
- While in the V-DoX Account management console, you create the transcriptionists accounts, upload the templates and set the rates for each template for the clients. The default blank template may be replaced too.
- Now, if we are subscribed for the V-800 service, we can create the v-800 access IDs for the author/doctors.
- Visit the Doctors office (with the CD burnt in step 2)
- Install the VUplaoder onto the computer that has the Olympus Recorder interface.
- Explain the simple steps of uploading to the Doctor/Staff.
- Do a few test recordings on the recorder and connect it to the computer
- Watch the files upload to the V-DoX server automatically.
- If the author/doctor wants to use the V-800 service, provide the author/doctor with a access code and LID number and then print a copy of the V-800 userguide for their reference.
- Now go back to the home/office and wait for uploads.
- With our simple 'Auto-Notify' system, you will be notified by email as soon as we receive an audio file.
- Log on to the secure V-DoX website to monitor the audio file and workflow of the trancriptionists.
- The transcriptionists can play the audio file on any player, like the Olympus DSS Player or Express Scribe and transcribe the document.
- Once transcribing on VEd-Pro is completed , The file is automatically saved on the V-DoX website for futher processing.
- When finally complete, the author can retrieve the file from their login and then batch download, print, email or fax them.